Currently we have a main team of four people, all artists though our duties run into all areas of operation. We also have several others that come in or out depending on need and their own personal time and desires. We strive to let our team be as flexible as they need to be to create the finest library for textures you can imagine.
Articles in this section
- Where did you Texture Requests go?
- Is there any way to get access to the special nodes you use?
- Are you ever going to update your older materials to be procedural?
- Why are some of your materials listed by Artist and some not?
- Can you put my Texture on a mesh that I provide?
- How customizable are these textures?
- Why do you not use a Marmoset Viewer for your textures in your Library?
- How often is your library updated?
- How do you choose your free textures for the month?
- What do you have to do to get hired at GameTextures?