The tools we use to create these textures are very powerful, they give us significant leeway. However the more specific of a texture you request the more limitations there will be on them. For our library in general they will work best when set in the environment that fits them but as with all things art, you can experiment and get very good results in some very different ways.
Articles in this section
- Where did you Texture Requests go?
- Is there any way to get access to the special nodes you use?
- Are you ever going to update your older materials to be procedural?
- Why are some of your materials listed by Artist and some not?
- Can you put my Texture on a mesh that I provide?
- How customizable are these textures?
- Why do you not use a Marmoset Viewer for your textures in your Library?
- How often is your library updated?
- How do you choose your free textures for the month?
- What do you have to do to get hired at GameTextures?