Our primary goal when doing a custom request is to fulfil your needs in creating the texture you want to the closest specifications that we can manage. However we still need to take that texture and put it into our library. Custom fitting a texture to a mesh defeats that end goal as well as adds far more work to the artists.
Articles in this section
- Where did you Texture Requests go?
- Is there any way to get access to the special nodes you use?
- Are you ever going to update your older materials to be procedural?
- Why are some of your materials listed by Artist and some not?
- Can you put my Texture on a mesh that I provide?
- How customizable are these textures?
- Why do you not use a Marmoset Viewer for your textures in your Library?
- How often is your library updated?
- How do you choose your free textures for the month?
- What do you have to do to get hired at GameTextures?