The only time a texture is listed by an artist other than “GameTextures.com” is whenever it was originally sources from outside the company. At various points there have been contract and freelance artists that would do some very nice textures for us and we like to give credit where it is due!
Articles in this section
- Where did you Texture Requests go?
- Is there any way to get access to the special nodes you use?
- Are you ever going to update your older materials to be procedural?
- Why are some of your materials listed by Artist and some not?
- Can you put my Texture on a mesh that I provide?
- How customizable are these textures?
- Why do you not use a Marmoset Viewer for your textures in your Library?
- How often is your library updated?
- How do you choose your free textures for the month?
- What do you have to do to get hired at GameTextures?