Our license itself actually outlines why this is impossible. The basic non-distribution clause of our contract is very broad and it definitely clashes with Second Lifes own. You cannot under any circumstance use our materials in Second life.
Articles in this section
- Can I easily upgrade my license if I need more downloads or when my project is ready to release?
- Can I use your materials in Second Life, or any similar game as a mod?
- Can I use renders of models that I am going to sell with your materials without reselling your actual materials?
- May I use your textures in printed media?
- Can I sell my own textures under the GameTextures mark or add it to your site?
- Do I have to credit you in our game?
- Can I re-distribute these textures? Even if I have a commercial plan?
- Can I sell models with your textures applied to them in an asset store?
- What is the Limited Commercial License